33 W 60th St New York, NY 10023
About this role
- Join a small team that develops and supports for two business critical iOS apps for Clients and Therapists
- As the largest platform for our clients users, the iOS app will be a leader in the roll out of features that drive the key metrics to our consumer business: conversion rates, milestone-driven engagement, and retention.
- Our roadmap for iOS reflects our mission: to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. This includes improving conversations with therapists, adding new features such as journaling, price testing, and much more
- Collaborate with product and design to grow the top iOS Therapy app
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfort and delight in a small, fast-paced startup environment
- An eye for design and user experience. You love delighting users with subtle animations and details
- 5 years professional experience
- 2 - 3 years native iOS development
- Have contributed or have an app on the AppStore.
- Experience in mixed language Objective-C and Swift project. Must know the intricacies of interoperating between the two languages.
- Experience in mixed interface layout techniques.
- Experience migrating manual layout to autolayout
- Experience with Dynamic Constraints: Visual Format Language, Sizing classes, Portrait vs Landscape
- Knowledgeable of UIViewController lifecycle methods
- Well versed in storyboards/XIBs, as well as writing layout code by hand
- Experience with static libraries, frameworks and cocoapods
- Knowledge of Charles Proxy, GitFlow, Git and Jira
- Experience with React Native and RxSwift
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a related field. Or demonstrable computer science knowledge
- Good to have, experience with XCTest
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.