VMware vRealize Automation Engineer
696 Route 46W Teterboro, NJ 07608
- 3+ years of ESXi experience
- 3+ years of VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestration
- VMware VCAP-CMA certification
- Fluency in web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Knowledge in RDBMS platforms (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of product integration with VMware vRealize suite
- Automation skills and techniques for creation of playbook scripts
- Ability to oversee and deliver on complex projects and ensure they remain on time and under budget
- Exceptional communication skills
General Roles and Responsibilities:
This self-starting VMware vRealize Automation engineer will help manage all aspects of his/her discipline with multiple, matrix support resources, including professional services consultants and managed services consultants and align to service delivery to enhance team value. Works closely with customers, professional services leaders, practices, managed services and other companies business units to coordinate and manage the delivery and implementation of high-level complex automation solutions. Contributes to the development and responsible for the communication and delivery assurance of the company standards, policies and procedures. Ensures cost effective and timely delivery of billable engagements that drive CDI product and services. Deliver on complex projects with the ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive the execution of Customer-facing projects to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner
- Maintain certification level in the area of expertise
- Help develop integration of vRealize into other capable third-party applications
- Effectively manage personal time and productivity
- Strong understanding and implementation experience around VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestration; Deployment of infrastructure including ESXi
- Strong experience architecting and implementing VMware vRealize Suite
- Understanding of endpoints for integration such as ServiceNow
- Experience with industry best practice as it relates to creating a solution involving core vendors
- Provides technical and/or business consultative mentorship for the Automation Team.
- Helps enhance current project delivery process by providing prior knowledge.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Claire is a graduate from Queens College with a degree in Political Science and has been with The Phoenix Group since May of 2004. Claire got into recruiting while on an interview with a search firm and the owner said to her "forget working your way through law school, you have the gift of gab! You should work here as a recruiter". When she is not in the office, she is working in the garden and playing with her 4-year-old golden Charlie.