Temp Lateral Partner Integration Coordinator
San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Our client, a multinational law firm, is seeking a Lateral Partner Integration Coordinator to support their team!
Lateral Partner and Of Counsel Onboarding and Integration
1) Schedule internal and external pre-arrival onboarding meetings for lateral partners and of counsels, organizing and preparing all needed materials for laterals and cross functional team members.
2) Provides administrative support to Senior Manager, Lateral Partner Integration, during all internal and external onboarding planning meetings. Prepares final meeting notes for internal records.
3) Works closely with Senior Manager, Lateral Partner Integration and the Senior Manager, Lateral Partner and Of Counsel Recruiting, to prepare follow-on marketing materials for laterals with trailing teams.
4) Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Lateral Partner Integration, intake lateral hire files, reviewing them against global checklists and processing open items for completion.
5) Coordinate the preparation of relevant Human Resources notices and other documentation (i.e. facilities) for new hires and proactively ensure that all necessary departments and parties are informed/notified to facilitate new hires’ arrival and orientation. Primary management of arrivals documents.
6) Under department guidance, coordinate ongoing lateral hire communications, sourcing general information and procedural detail to internal and external clients.
7) Maintains onboarding, orientation, and integration presentation and reporting templates, and reference materials in team workspace.
8) Efficiently organize and timely track detailed updates for individual integration plans.
9) Coordinate the lateral partner and of counsel attorney gift experience. Work with firm approved vendors to identify, order, ship, and track gifts.
10) Process various payments and reimbursements.
11) Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal cross functional teams assisting onboarding and orientation.
12) Actively participate in firmwide lateral recruiting, onboarding, and integration team meetings.
13) Provide backup support to strategic growth team coordinators/specialists on recruiting and integration activities as needed.
Candidate Communication and Support
1) In conjunction with the Senior Manager, Lateral Partner Integration, and the lateral partner and of counsel recruiting team, manage ongoing applicant communications for pre-arrival and onboarding items.
2) Coordinate and communicate with search firms regarding lateral candidates.
Coordination of New Hire Processes and Orientation
1) Under the guidance of the Senior Manager, Lateral Partner Integration coordinate all administrative aspects of lateral orientation, including facilitating the lateral hire arrival process.
2) Assist in production of new lateral attorney orientation and integration materials.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of legal recruiting or integration experience in a mid-size to large law firm, or other related administrative coordination experience.
- Strong technology skills in MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with Human Resources recruiting and onboarding systems and relational databases preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.