Storage and Virtualization Manager
99 whitehall street new york, NY 10004
- Bachelor’ s degree. Computer or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of hands experience supporting storage, virtualization and LAN/WAN Cisco system-s.
- Experience with Microsoft EMC and VMware management systems any certifications a plus.
- Experienc-ed in managing and configuring Cisco UCS and HP hardware.
- Strong project management skills. ITIL or PMP certification desired.
- ISO 270001 exposure. -----
- Excellent project management, verbal, written, analytical, strong technical and leadership skills.
- In depth understanding of FCOE, Fiber Channel, NFS and iSCSI protocols in a converged network environment.
- Must have a good understanding of cloud storage and encryption technologies.
- Technical understanding managing large enterprise storage systems; such as EMC.
- Versed in Datacenter technologies and Cisco UCS.
- Good understanding of AD/ SQL and basic Networking skills.
- Must have excellent processes skills.
- Must work well under pressure, collaborating with different business units and able to make independent decisions.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Familiar with data replication technologies operating in a multi-site configuration.
David Di Belardino
A graduate from Catholic University where he received his degree in History. David has been with TPG since August of 2018 and got into recruiting through his passion for technology. When David is not in the office, you can find him anywhere outdoors, particularly surfing, or on a beach.