Sr. Software Engineer II- UI
850 3rd Ave # 1003 new york, NY 10022
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer II, UI
**NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME**
* Experience with user interface and interaction design
* Some knowledge of UI component lifecycles, rendering and performance in at least one of our target platforms
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* 2+ years of professional experience developing, and launching software products and/or services.
* You are comfortable with collaborating using Git.
* Ability to provide code samples either privately or through a Github repo.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States.
* Experience with ReactJS or React Native application development a plus
* Experience with HTML5 Video, ExoPlayer, Brightcove or other video players a plus
New York City, New York, NYC, NY
1. Participate in design discussions about new features and approaches.
2. Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and principles.
3. Complete work with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through.
4. Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams.
5. Execute the digital product development lifecycle and our agile process.
6. Utilize multi-tasking and context shifting skills.
7. Stay informed with changes in technology.
8. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.