Sr. HR Systems Analyst
San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Their Ideal Candidate will work directly and be a part of their HR Systems team. The Sr. HR Systems Analyst should have a Minimum of 2 to 4 years of related experience and Prior HR Systems implementation experience.
Sr. HR Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provides senior support to HR System projects, including executing against the HR Systems and services roadmap.
- Working with HR Systems, provides production support for Workday, including maintaining production calendar, developing ad hoc and production reports and exports, auditing data, and administering system security.
- Acts as first contact in troubleshooting system issues related to integrations, reporting, or business process, and works with HR Systems Manager and HR Systems Analyst to resolve issues.
- Manages or assists with system setup and configuration, testing, documentation, user training, reports/exports development, and data audit/clean-up.
- Partners with HR Systems Manager to document and analyze the firm’s HR information needs.
- Identifies and recommends continuous improvement opportunities for HR Systems. Acts as mentor to broaden knowledge within HR Systems Team.
- Design and develop robust system integrations, ensuring smooth communication and data flow between multiple software applications.
- In conjunction with other team members, acts as liaison to other departments within firm and external vendors to maintain HR System interfaces to business-critical systems (i.e., Payroll, Time & Attendance, etc.)
- Acts as primary back up to HR Systems Manager on all system operations. Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of position.
Sr. HR Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Workday HCM experience required.
- Working knowledge of ad hoc report writing tools, with practical experience in developing custom reports and exports.
- Previous spreadsheet, database or file management system experience preferred (Excel, Access).
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively with minimal supervision or by following broad guidelines.
- Advanced analytical and information gathering skills; ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive, detailed data. Including the ability to anticipate issues and outcomes and make effective decisions.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.