Sr. Front End Engineer
85 5th ave, 8th floor New York, NY 10003
About the job
XXXXX is looking for a Front-End Engineering Lead to join XXXXX our direct-to-consumer company dedicated to creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’ s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. XXXXX mission is to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Front-End Engineer.
- Deep understanding of core modern web concepts such a single-page applications (SPAs) and server-side vs. client-side rendering.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies such as Node.js or Java.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
Bonus points for
- Experience in Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, Web Performance Optimization, Relay and GraphQL.
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environment.