Sr. Billing Manager
111 W. Oak Avenue Suite 300 Tampa, FL 33602 US
- Oversee Billing Department
- Develop and enforce invoicing protocols for timely and accurate client billing, minimizing revenue loss.
- Analyze department needs, troubleshoot operational barriers, and collaborate with Revenue Managers and partners.
- Address daily billing issues, work with Global Operations Centers for efficient workload distribution, and understand client payment processes and pricing agreements.
- Collaborate with E-billing Manager, ensure compliance with fee structures and Outside Counsel Guidelines, and maintain relationships with clients and e-billing platforms.
- Stay informed on industry best practices and e-billing regulations. Drive year-end billing and rate maintenance processes.
- Improve key metrics, coordinate staff attendance, and oversee performance reviews.
- Train new staff on billing processes and collaborate with Finance Operations on training materials.
- Support Revenue Managers, undertake special projects, and foster effective work practices within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Finance or Accounting is preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in billing
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- 3E experience preferred