Greenwich, CT 06830 US
Our client is seeking a Fiduciary Accountant to join any of their Florida offices or their Stamford, CT office! Great opportunity to join an incredible Trust & Estates firm!
- Identify, collect, analyze, abstract, organize and maintain financial statements and spreadsheets relating to client investments and in accordance with compliant legal practice and procedure.
- Organize and maintain information, records and documents supporting legal actions.
- Assist with analysis of legal proceedings.
- Develop, implement and maintain tracking and accounting systems for client investments facilitating preparation of U.S. trust tax returns.
- Prepare U.S. federal and state death tax returns, tax returns for estates, testamentary and intervivos trusts.
- Prepare individual, fiduciary, partnership and non-profit organization U.S. tax returns.
- Prepare Trust and Estate probate accountings.
- Prepare related filings and analysis for all accountings and returns.
- Execute Trust and Estate administration.
- Degree in business administration, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Fiduciary Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Estate Val Software (EVP), ProSystem FX and FastTax