1375 Broadway New York, NY 10018
XXXXX team helps customers rapidly integrate and adopt XXXXX solutions. Professional Services is responsible for onboarding new XXXXX customers, and architecting solutions that enable customers to quickly realize significant value from our platform.
You’ re a great match for this role if you are quick to learn new technology, analytical, and driven to help customers solve complex problems.
Tasks at hand
- Assess customer requirements, design and implement solutions for the specific business needs.
- Facilitate customer facing workshops with technical teams and develop a comprehensive implementation plan.
- Manage process change with business and technical stakeholders.
- Continuously articulate best practices to encourage optimal integration and platform adoption, laying the foundation for long term success of the customer.
- Develop new tools and contribute to process improvement.
- Up to 25% of travel required.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with business and technical audiences.
- Experience managing technical and business process change.
- Experience managing complex technical projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) and modern web applications.
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) interaction with web-based services.
- Basic knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDN) and web server technology.
- Experience with databases (SQL) and regular expression.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B client support role.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers.
- Knowledge of proxy technologies.
- Experience with translation, localization, and internationalization processes and/or be fluent in other languages.
- Results-focused. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. “ If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
XXXXX is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Claire is a graduate from Queens College with a degree in Political Science and has been with The Phoenix Group since May of 2004. Claire got into recruiting while on an interview with a search firm and the owner said to her "forget working your way through law school, you have the gift of gab! You should work here as a recruiter". When she is not in the office, she is working in the garden and playing with her 4-year-old golden Charlie.