Software Engineering Manager-Client Services
850 3rd Ave # 1003 new york, NY 10022
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing real time scalable systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Our technology stack includes Golang, MariaDB, MongoDB, AWS (SQS, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc.), Docker, Github, Grafana, InfluxDB, PHP and Memcache/Redis. We love working with modern tools and sharing our experiences with the community.
1. Hire, mentor, manage and retain a team of highly-skilled software engineers
2. Foster career growth and a strong team culture
3. Work closely with our Product Managers and Delivery Managers to develop and execute a software roadmap for future features and improvements
4. Own all operational metrics and support for your team’ s software
5. Leverage your technical expertise to coach and guide your team and to constantly raise the bar for them
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical experience
* At least 10+ years of software development experience in at least two modern programming language such as Golang, PHP, Python, etc.
* Experience developing & executing a software roadmap
* Experience managing services-oriented software systems
* Experience building and leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
* Expertise in software engineering best practices (e.g., unit testing, design patterns, building maintainable code, performance)
* Experience designing and implementing APIs
* Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
* Able to work in teams, contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively
* Self-motivated and unafraid to dive into detailed technical issues
* Passionate about clean solutions to software problems
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States