377 Broadway new york, NH 10013
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of the Core Engineering team through regular interviewing and occasional campus recruiting trip
- A degree in computer science
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, or Perl and Shell scripts (a plus)
Financial experience is not required.
XXXXX dual offices and garden roofdecks are located in TriBeCa and SoHo, neighborhoods in downtown Manhattan. While we work hard, XXXXX cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with company matching
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year plus nine paid holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses
- Free tickets to New York events, including the US Open and TriBeCa Film Festival
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.