Software Developer in Test - AVP
60 E 42nd St, 26th Floor New York, NY 10165 US
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to work on our structured investments, annuities and risk-managed solutions platform. In this role, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you’ll work closely with the Development and Testing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can understand existing automation test frameworks and has an ability to enhance and implement the same and should also be able to work with other engineers and product managers to support feature-based testing.
- Build and implementation of robust automated test suites.
- Integration of automated test suites with the current build and deployment processes.
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture.
- Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA).
- Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution.
- Design and publish meaningful metric to support automation test creation and execution.
- Build and implementation of performance test suites.
- Perform all types of testing – Functional. API, Automation, Performance and Load Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience with QA engineering delivery experience
- 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams ideally with CICD
- Programming experience in Java with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) and design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CICD)
- Experience with Java microservices and REST APIs and exposure to React front end
- Agile development approach
- CICD: Maven, Sonar, Git, Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker
- Exposure to banking and/or finance environments preferred
- Testing: Junit, WebdriverIO, Protractor, JMeter or similar
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
Leonard is a graduate from Montclair State University with a degree in Marketing with a concentration in Sports, Events and Tourism. He has been with The Phoenix Group since 2018. He was brought into the recruiting industry by a friend who previously worked at TPG. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and watching sports.