New York, NY 10018
- At least two years of experience developing enterprise level web applications.
- Accountability: Do what you say you’ re going to do when you say you’ re going to do it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings, nights, and weekends - On occasion (not often), we do require work (primarily deployments) outside of our standard business hours to accommodate client needs. Often, the team works remotely to accommodate.
- We provide SMBs with high-quality, custom applications and exceptional support. Working with a small fun team, your responsibilities will include coding, handing support requests, and team collaborations / brainstorming sessions to provide our clients with the best possible solutions for their requirements.
- C#, .Net 4.5+, MVC.Net, ASP.net, Node.js
- SQL, specifically MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Agile Development Process
- Azure DevOps
A graduate from Penn State where she received her degree in Communications and Business. She has been with TPG since February 2016, and got into recruiting as she has always been intrigued by it. When she is not in the office you can find her hanging in the city or traveling with her husband, baby girl and dog.