71 Hanover Rd Florham Park, NJ 07032
The Software Architect will be responsible for investigating, designing and implementing technical solutions, and working with the lean/agile teams implementing them. These activities include, but are not limited to documenting Domain Models, writing and maintaining API schemas and swagger documentation, and contributing hands on to the coding of production code, automation, and supporting tools using the MERN stack (Mongo, Express, React, NodeJS).
· Create and maintain Domain Models as part of the SBS Architecture/Development team
· Create and maintain Swagger documentation
· Lead discussions between domain experts to extract the necessary information to develop an accurate model
· Quickly grasp new domains and translate them into scalable, cacheable, performant and secure solution design
· Work as part of fast paced innovation/development teams to document technical decisions evolve them during discovery and implementation
· Hands on coding
· Four-year college degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
· TDD experience a must. We automate all quality gates, and we do true CD, so candidate must be a big TDD evangelist.
· Strong problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
· Strong project and time management skills including multi-tasking in fast-paced development environments.
· Experience in the API ecosystem: API Gateways, Swagger, API Discovery, Documentation options.
· Proficiency translating complex solutions into UML diagrams on Enterprise Architect or whatever tool you love.
· Experience with at least one modern programming language, such as NodeJS (preferred), C#, Java, Go, Python.
· Experience with tools such as Jenkins and Docker.
· Have designed and implemented Restful HTTP APIs.
· Have designed APIs used to integrate two isolated systems with independent domains.
· Experience as an API or backend developer.
· Experience in SOX compliant systems, E-Commerce, and/or Cybersecurity a big plus.