Site Reliability Engineer
Washington, DC 20001
The SRE team is looking for:
- Server hardware, networking and storage
- Python, GoLang and/or Java
- PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, and/or Spark
- AWS, Azure, and Terraform
- Containerization and Kubernetes
- Performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning in complex environments
- Security hardening and automation of best practices
Qualified candidates absolutely must have the following:
- 3+ years of experience with Linux system administration and engineering.
- Active US Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly.
- Eagerness to work and/or live in D.C. - they can be based in NYC or Palo Alto, but they must be open to splitting their time between their home base and D.C. to work on our USG projects. Living in D.C. is preferred.