Site Reliability Engineer
115 Broadway New York, NY 10006
- Write code to create, maintain and improve tooling designed to increase efficiency and automation
- Create/Maintain a monitoring infrastructure which increases visibility into the health of our applications, as well as decreases overall response time.
- Support a CI/CD Pipeline to enable automated testing for development code.
- Push forward best practices in the security landscape, ensuring we are implementing industry standards as well as our own policies.
- Participate in on-call rotation, troubleshooting production issues as they arise, and work closely with development teams to gain their insight and support in debugging.
- Deployments of production code to ensure the best customer experience.
- Build infrastructure for both production environments as well as demo/staging/sandbox environments through code in a reliable, repeatable manner.
- Computer Science Bachelor' s/Master' s degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years supporting a production environment.
- Experience building infrastructure in AWS, including Security Groups, VPCs, IAM, etc.
- Docker experience with the proven ability to create docker containers for production use
- Experience monitoring a production environment
- Past experience configuring a CI pipeline
- Committed to well-tested code (not just high coverage but effective tests)
- Interested in closing the gaps between business and technology
- Bonus points: You are an open source contributor or have side projects that you are proud of
- Excited to automate as much of the day to day work as possible
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT XXXX?
- You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We' re only 80 people today but we' re on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
- We' ve raised more than $47 million from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’ re playing to win.
- You' ll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We' re using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.