Service Desk Engineer
888 7th Ave. Fl. 33 New York City, NY 10106 US
]Our candidates are solution-oriented problem-solvers who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/She will utilize their active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to continuously provide exceptional support services while promoting our client’s brand as a client-centric, full-service technology provider.
- 2-5 years of recent and consecutive hands-on and remote IT support experience in an enterprise environment.
- MSP experience preferred.
- Professional spoken and written communication.
- Level 1 and Level 2 experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory, VPN Software, Microsoft Office, mobile platforms, and Apple computer products.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Azure, AWS, MDM (Mobile Device Management), and multifactor security a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with ConnectWise or a similar ticketing system preferred.
- Experience with the ITIL framework or other ITSM preferred.
- Exhibit a high-level of professionalism and sound judgment.
- Able to lift and move boxes up to 25lbs.
- Interview Process: 2 rounds w/ Ahmed or owner (vice versa), 30 min each.