Senior Systems Engineer
888 7th Ave. Fl. 33 New York City, NY 10106 US
- 2 round interview process w/ Ahmed or Owner 30 min each.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent level of hands-on experience.
- 5-8 years of related IT experience in an enterprise or server-based environment.
- Must have 4+ years of recent systems maintenance and end user technical support experience.
- MSP experience preferred.
- Excellent desktop and server troubleshooting skills.
- Strong hands-on experience in Windows Server, MS Exchange/365, Active Sync, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, MDM and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of VMware, MDM (Mobile Device Management), Disaster Recovery, Cisco, Palo Alto, SAN (e.g., EMC, EqualLogic), and Cyber Security (e.g., IPS, IDS).
- Impeccable verbal/written communication.
- Exhibit a high-level of professionalism and sound judgement.
- Experience with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system preferred.
- Assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365, MDM, SharePoint and DNS
- Evaluate client’s operational efficiency of different IT systems and recommend improvements.
- Manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.