Senior Software Engineer-Android
850 3rd Ave # 1003 new york, NY 10022
1. Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and principles.
2. Complete work with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through. 3. Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams.
4. Translate functional requirements into solutions that work well with current architecture.
5. Preform peer code reviews.
6. Own feature specific development verticals - e.g. UI components
7. Utilize multi-tasking and context shifting skills. 8. Identify inefficiencies and make recommendations.
9. Stay informed with changes in technology.
10. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
* 4+ years of professional experience developing custom UI components. * Commanding knowledge of UI component lifecycles, rendering and performance in at least one of our target platforms * Strong oral and written communication skills.
* You are comfortable with collaborating using Git. * Ability to provide code samples either privately or through a Github repo. * Skills with optimizing rendering performance using profiling and debugging tools. *
* ReactJS or React Native application development experience a plus. * Connected device development like Roku, Xbox, FireTV or Smart TVs experience a plus.
Alana is a graduate from The University of Massachusetts Amherst where she received her degree in Communications. She has been with TPG since May 2016 and got into recruiting because of her love of talking to people. When she is not in the office you can find her testing out new recipes in the kitchen.