Senior React Engineer
new york, NY 10018
Our client takes pride in clean code built for our highly scalable systems. They work in small teams, follow agile workflows, and use CI/CD methodologies to move fast without sacrificing quality. You will use state-of-the-art tools for error tracking, reporting, and testing. We maintain a high level of test coverage to maintain a product of the highest caliber that companies can rely on to run their entire business.
* Looking to grow into a leadership role as our team expands
* Continuously seeking to diversify your technical expertise, working alongside top-performing engineers
* Tenaciously embrace challenges with creative approaches
* Enjoy taking full ownership of your projects, from concept to completion
* Passionate about creating a delightful UX, with perfection down to the pixel
* Work closely with VP of Engineering and Designers to brainstorm, prototype, and ship features
* Partner with cross-disciplinary teams to enable success of the company
* Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack, bringing added value through your unique insights
* B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
* 2+ year of experience building ReactJS applications (bonus points for React Native)
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
Kaitlin O'Brien graduated from St. Joseph's University in 2012 with a Bachelor's in Psychology (& Sociology minor) and has been working at The Phoenix Group since July 2013. TPG was the first interview she went on, and she felt an immediate sense of comfort around peers who were also just starting their careers. When Kaitlin's not in the office, she's probably catching up on TV shows and snuggling with her Irish Doodle, Mr. Wilson!