Senior Manager, IT Operations
155 Seaport Blvd Boston, MA 02210 US
- Manage day-to-day IT operations for the law firm, focusing on end-user technical support, technology training, and managing end-user computing environments.
- Supervise a team of IT professionals, including Helpdesk, ensuring that all support requests are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage IT service desk platform and monitor IT performance metrics, providing regular reports to CIO.
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Oversee the deployment and maintenance of hardware and software systems, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Coordinate with external vendors and providers to ensure timely and effective support and service.
- Oversee efforts to provide IT training and support to end-users, ensuring that they have the tools and knowledge needed to perform their job functions.
- Oversee management of the firm's audiovisual systems, ensuring that meetings and presentations are supported by the necessary technology.
- Assist CIO in developing and managing the IT operations budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Identify opportunities to improve IT operations and end-user satisfaction and implement solutions to address those opportunities.
- Manage IT projects and oversee implementation of new technology as necessary
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels for managed teams
- Serve as mentor for members of the IT team, focusing on career and professional development for IT staff members.
- Foster positive and professional connection with other legal and administrative departments in the firm, ensuring collaborative relationships with these departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience managing complex IT operations for large organizations, with a focus on end-user support and managing desktop computing environments. Law firm experience preferred.
- Strong leadership, project management, and technical skills.
- Knowledge of IT service management frameworks, such as ITIL.
- Experience managing audiovisual systems.