Senior Front End Developer
300 W. 57th Street New York, NY 10013
As a senior front-end developer, you will have a large impact on the product. Joining us at this stage will offer you the opportunity to grow with the company.
You will report to the CTO and partner closely with the rest of our product team to help scope and run full projects to deliver new features for the platform.
In the first three months you will:
- Help develop the strategy for introducing a React front-end into our existing web app
- Take on ownership for the front-end portion of the codebase
- See your code go into production on a daily basis
- Play a key role in introducing new product features that positively impact family caregivers and help improve the efficiency of our care coordination team
- Make a strong contribution to the company culture as we continue to grow WHO WE’ RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a front-end developer with at least 5 years of relevant experience who has architected and built out React-based front-ends for multiple projects. You have previously introduced new libraries or frameworks into an existing project without rewriting everything from scratch. While you prefer working on the front-end, you have some exposure to and understanding of the back-end.
Like everyone, you have your favorite technologies but you’ re not dogmatic about them. In fact, you enjoy learning new technologies on a regular basis. You derive satisfaction not just from clean code and creative solutions but from producing a genuinely useful product that improves the lives of others. You’ re proud of the code you write, and more importantly, the products you create. You are comfortable running with a project on your own but enjoy collaborating with talented and thoughtful colleagues. You realize life is short and that what you build and who you build it with matters.