Melville, NY 11750 US
- The successful candidate should be capable of managing his/her own caseload from inception to settlement/trial.
- Must have experience drafting complaints, bills of particulars, discovery responses and demands; conducting depositions; and capable of reviewing medical records.
- Courtroom experience (and admission to Federal Court) preferred, but trial experience not expected.
- The candidate must be well organized, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable corresponding and communicating with clients, insurance carriers, the courts and opposing counsel.
- NYS Bar Admission required.