Senior Applications Developer
515 Flower St 25th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 US
The Senior Applications Developer will be the technical lead for SharePoint and related technologies. They will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex SharePoint applications, workflows and solutions in support of the business.
In this capacity, the Senior Applications Developer will:
- Owner and lead for SharePoint and related tools and technologies; and develops strategy around the current SharePoint environment;
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint applications, workflows and solutions;
- Develop custom web parts, templates, master pages, lists and themes to meet business requirements;
- Design and develop Power Automate workflows to automate business processes;
- Use Power Automate to integrate SharePoint with other business applications;
- Develop and maintain custom features that can be deployed on-prem as farm features or deployed as solutions to SharePoint Online;
- Develop with Client Script Object Model (CSOM), CSS, C#, .net framework and PowerShell;
- Create and maintain technical documentation including user guides for SharePoint solutions;
- Implement SharePoint best practices and provide guidance to other team members;
- Work autonomously to gather business, functional, technical requirements from business users;
- Utilize third party tools, including Nintex workflows/forms, and Aderant Handshake; and
- Coordinate within and outside the Applications team around the delivery of new solutions and support request.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the following processes, tools or applications;
- Expertise in developing SharePoint solutions using SharePoint Framework, CSOM, REST API, and PowerShell;
- Aptitude in Nintex Workflow forms;
- Expertise in designing and developing Power Automate workflows;
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint security, permissions, and governance;
- Ability to troubleshoot complex SharePoint issues;
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory / SharePoint Security – permissions and governance;
- Knowledge of legacy SharePoint Systems (2013/2016) and newer SharePoint Versions and how to migrate data and code base from one to the other;
- Understanding of the SharePoint Search engine; and design; and
- Knowledge of large farm and N+ architecture with https encryption is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SharePoint development (required);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 8 years related field experience (preferred);
- Microsoft certifications in SharePoint and Power Automate highly desirable;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Excellent problem solving; and analytical skills; and
- Must be highly effective within a collaborative environment.