33 Whitehall St New York, NY 10004
- Responsible for IT security related projects, milestones, tasks.
- Responsible for all IT security based network equipment, servers, and applications.
- Administer Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls, IDS/IPS, content filtering, DNS, and other related systems.
- Responsible for Vendor remote access connectivity.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management solutions, risk assessments and compliance management.
- Manage company Internet domains.
- Understanding of two-factor authentication, especially Duo.
- Responsible for reviewing administrator, event, application and system logs for security systems and taking appropriate action based on these logs.
- Troubleshoot potential problems with internal network and systems teams.
- Keep up to date on security vulnerabilities internal as well as external.
- Maintain and monitor health of company-wide security solutions, including various endpoint protection software products.
- Maintain 99.9% uptime on all production systems.
- Communicate and remedy support issues.
- Provide written and/or oral communications/presentations to team members, groups and/or management.
- Manage and maintain desktop security products like antivirus and anomaly based detection.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS degree required and/or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5+ years of hands on experience with industry leading firewalls including, Cisco ASA as well as maintaining and implementing systems.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of security concepts (Application, Web and Network security, Identity and Access Management, Security protocols, Cryptography, etc).
- Expertise with Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls with a very good understanding of the architecture behind secure networks, DMZ’ s, NAT’ s, rule placement, VPN setup, and system maintenance. Experience with Cisco’ s new FTD platform is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with privilege account management solution such as CyberArk Privilege Session Manager.
- Excellent foundation in overall security standards, security policy creation, and security audits.
- Experience with SecureLink vendor remote access software solution.
- Experience with VMware NSX is a plus.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention Technologies.
- Experience with endpoint software products; antivirus, application whitelisting and anomaly based detection.
- Have a very good understanding of firewalls, system and network security.
- Effectively communicate to teams that are both technical and/or non-technical.
- Technical writing skills.
- Effective at documenting process and procedures.
- Self-motivated and stays on top of current trends.
Mariela is a graduate from Baruch College where she received her degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology. She has been with TPG since January 2018 and got into recruiting by researching how to get into organizational development and then eventually it grew into a passion. When she is not in the office you can find her traveling or at a concert.