533 E Riverside Dr Ste 200 Eagle, ID 83616 US
Our client is looking for a programmer with IBM iSeries experience (AS400), RPG, RPGLE, CLLE & SQLRPGLE.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 5 years experience with a proven track record of iBMi DB2 database and RPGLE language
- Experience using Embedded SQL within RPG
- Experience using free form RPG
- Experience with ILE Concepts including service programs
- Ability to follow coding and development standards and produce structured code
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work with deadlines
- Ability to debug existing source code and provide fixes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop well-structured technical solutions to meet the business need
- The Programmer will be responsible for all aspects of application development as well as the maintenance of existing software
- Work with business analysts to code improvements and develop new functionality
- Code, test, debug and enhance existing applications to accommodate changing business requirements