REIM Implementation Consultant
708 Third Ave 29th Floor New York, NY 10017
The Real Estate Investment Management Implementation Consultant focuses on providing consulting and software implementation services to clients in Residential, Commercial, and Corporate real estate markets. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support. Candidates must have significant experience implementing industry leading software packages (MRI, Yardi, RealPage, Investran) and/or real estate experience within an ERP solution.
- Develops project plans and manages the implementation within budget and timeline
- Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customization and systems integration
- Gathers requirements for data conversions and assists client with preparing for data migration
- Manages system testing and rollout activities
- Delivers high quality system training customized to client’ s business processes
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
- Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions
- Mentors peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills
- Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (investment management/property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position.
- Experience implementing the Yardi or MRI Investment Management/Investment Accounting modules is strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in the investment management area of the Real Estate industry
- Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience
- Position is being sourced on a national basis with a preference for major cities located in Western and Central regions. Applicant must have the ability to travel to client sites on a consistent basis.