395 Hudson St New York, NY 10014
We are currently seeking a Quantitative Developer for xxxxx group. The group is focused on quantitative market making and arbitrage strategies in numerous derivative products around the world.
The ideal candidate should be well-rounded, highly driven, and excited to develop creative solutions to challenging real-world trading and data science problems. Candidates should exhibit genuine interest in cutting edge developments in computer science, trading, and data science.
Responsibilities for this role include developing the group’ s simulation capabilities, testing and deploying quantitative strategies and strategy improvements, and building data tools and applications
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong C++ and expert level Python skills
- Motivated, competitive, and eager to learn
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
Additional Helpful Skills
- Team-based quantitative/automated trading experience
- Knowledge of complex financial products and derivatives
- Experience working with large-scale, low-latency C++ trading systems
- Previous experience working with large scale data-platforms