16 W 22nd Street New York, NY 10010
As QA Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality across all of our user-facing products and services in production. You will own the quality function from end-to-end, including the processes, tools, and environments in which the QA team performs its role to the integration of our test suites into our continuous build/deploy process. You will be overseeing a team of engineers who support other teams with feature releases by writing automated end-to-end tests and performing manual testing.
The ideal candidate for this role has had significant experience with a variety of manual and automated QA testing technologies, processes, and methodologies - as our team is small but growing we are looking for manager who can contribute hands-on as necessary as well as owning the team’ s technology strategy, structure, processes, and best practices. You should also be an experienced people manager who has a track record of successfully mentoring and growing their direct reports.
- Lead a small team of QA engineers, responsible for testing strategy, processes, and execution
- Work with product and engineering leadership to maintain a high level of quality execution as the business scales
- Innovate and drive automated and manual testing best practices
- Provide mentorship and support to QA team members to help grow their careers
- Recruit and hire additional QA engineers as the team grows
- Set measurable goals and key performance indicators for the QA team
- Develop and maintain automated feature tests as necessary
- 7+ years of overall QA experience, primarily in an automation role
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing QA team
- Up to date with modern test automation frameworks, services, and best practices and has implemented them in the past
- Familiarity with Cucumber and BDD
- Experience with Selenium or other browser automation frameworks
- Experience working on teams where manual testing informs the design of automation plans
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!