415 Madison Avenue, Floor 7 New York, NY 10017
The Project Manager will be part of the Client Professional Services (CPS) team and report to the Manager of Client Professional Services. Engagements the CPS team is responsible for include, but are not limited to:
- New client onboarding
- Hosted platform build outs & migrations
The Project Manager will be required to manage multiple projects and will be responsible for the successful delivery and profitability of those projects.
The Project Manager will require extensive experience in ensuring optimal project delivery of IT Infrastructure, and possess proven Project Management capabilities. Experience and knowledge of the financial services industry is highly preferred.
We seek client-savvy professionals who will be able to motivate and coordinate XXXXXTechnology resources to effectively support our demanding hedge fund client-base for whom the effective delivery of our IT projects is mission-critical.
Verify project scope is properly documented including:
- Out of scope items
- Track and properly document scope creep
- Prepare project plans, coordinate and track work with internal teams to ensure on time and on budget projects
- Work with the CPS team and other internal teams to ensure the project is staffed properly to achieve its goals
- Manage project tasks via ConnectWise
- Communicate with the client and project team on a regular basis throughout the project
- Conduct both internal and external project meetings on a weekly or bi weekly basis
- Prepare agendas for the meetings