335 Madison Avenue, 6th floor New York, NY 10017
2) someone that has the experience/mindset to think about the market and customers
3) experience in/with a Scrum team-agile enviro
4) write user stories, work with agile ceremonies
5) this person will be in Scrum enviro with the Scrum team
6) this person will work closely with the Director of Research on market evaluation and user segments, analyzing problems and data
7) this person will work closely with the design team-road maps, user stories.
8) ideal if this person comes from an enviro that relied on data
9) this person should have consumer grade user experience and be prepared to discuss methodologies
10) this role reports to the Director of Product.
11) Team: VP of Product, Director of PM, Director of Design, product data analyst, senior technical PM, and 2 more hires for the team actively being interviewed for.
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!