335 Madison Avenue, 6th floor New York, NY 10017
- ? Own the end-to-end design process, including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and the implementation of such with engineers
- Demonstrate and communicate the end-to-end design concept across departments and stakeholders with clarity and conviction, synthesizing feedback, and delivering on iterations
- Test and support your designs with research and data: user testing, prototype testing, and A/B testing
- Working with your engineering and product manager counterparts, you' ll play a leading role in defining and designing the platform and core services to enable our future vision
- Participate in your scrum team to deliver designs for product epics according to Agile methodologies, driving progress through consistent design contribution
- You will nourish a collaborative environment by encouraging the sharing of ideas and openness to feedback, learning, and iteration
- Reporting directly to the Director of Design, this position will work closely with our Charlotte NC office
- 3-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience. Your work should reflect the ability to simplify complex experiences and communicate how your designs solve problems.
- Strong experience with product/iterative work with a single product or client.
- Well-rounded understanding of user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles.
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A bachelor' s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience.
- Perennial self starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even without explicit requirements and direction.
- Ability to balance the defense of your design decisions while taking feedback graciously and considering alternative points of view.
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with/understanding of two-sided markets/platforms
- Experience with responsive/mobile design
- Experience integrating A/B testing results into design iterations