335 Madison Avenue, 6th floor New York, NY 10017
- ? Own the end-to-end design process, including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and the implementation of such with engineers
- Demonstrate and communicate the end-to-end design concept across departments and stakeholders with clarity and conviction, synthesizing feedback, and delivering on iterations
- Test and support your designs with research and data: user testing, prototype testing, and A/B testing
- Working with your engineering and product manager counterparts, you' ll play a leading role in defining and designing the platform and core services to enable our future vision
- Participate in your scrum team to deliver designs for product epics according to Agile methodologies, driving progress through consistent design contribution
- You will nourish a collaborative environment by encouraging the sharing of ideas and openness to feedback, learning, and iteration
- Reporting directly to the Director of Design, this position will work closely with our Charlotte NC office
- 3-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience. Your work should reflect the ability to simplify complex experiences and communicate how your designs solve problems.
- Strong experience with product/iterative work with a single product or client.
- Well-rounded understanding of user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles.
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A bachelor' s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience.
- Perennial self starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even without explicit requirements and direction.
- Ability to balance the defense of your design decisions while taking feedback graciously and considering alternative points of view.
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with/understanding of two-sided markets/platforms
- Experience with responsive/mobile design
- Experience integrating A/B testing results into design iterations
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!