Patent Administrative Assistant
155 Seaport Blvd Ste 1600 Boston, MA 02210 US
- Preparing the required filing documents for review and signature by a patent attorney or patent agent. Carefully proofing each filing document before attorney review.
- Reviewing the dockets of your assigned attorneys, proactively preparing formality documents and ensuring they are timely filed.
- Preparing office action response shells including rejection and objection subheadings and the current claim set.
- Managing client reporting workflows to ensure that client reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the foreign filing team and prior art management team where necessary.
- Ordering formal drawings and sequence listings from vendors where necessary.
- Assisting with virtual file upkeep and maintenance to ensure our records are current and complete.
- Minimum 2 years of related U.S patent filing experience.
- Strong attention to detail and strong work organizational skills.
- Must be a team player yet capable of working independently and have the ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, established user of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of patent specific systems preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with people at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.