Paralegal (Project Finance)
San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Provide assistance in establishing entities:
- Verify availability of corporate names
- Secure reservations for corporate names
- Draft organizational documents for corporations
Support ongoing corporate operations and maintenance:
- Prepare foreign qualifications
- Handle withdrawals and dissolutions
- Maintain corporate records
Facilitate and coordinate corporate activities:
- Public offerings
- Other transactions
Aid in conducting due diligence procedures:
- Perform online and factual searches
- Organize due diligence materials
- Manage virtual data rooms
Handle preparation and filing of UCC financing, continuation, and termination statements:
- Analyze UCC search results
- Research filing requirements in different states
- Track expiration dates for UCC-1 filings
Prepare and file necessary documents for ongoing corporate activities:
- Organize and maintain corporate records
- Possibly draft stock option agreements
- Issue stock certificates
- Manage stock ledgers and capitalization tables
Proofread and review documents:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness
- Make necessary edits and annotations
Conduct research through library and online resources:
- Support various tasks and projects
Possibly assist in preparing responses to auditor letters, if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of relevant experience in corporate or finance practice areas.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines under general supervision.
- Strong sense of accountability and taking ownership over projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in preparing work product.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects; flexibility in shifting focus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to finding solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.