New Business Intake Coordinator (Always hiring x3 Open)
Three Embarcadero Center San Francisco, CA 94111 US
Responsible for Maintaining Daily Workflow, Running Conflict Checks, Making Client Matter adjustments, and Assigning Client Matter Numbers for the Firm. As a NBI Coordinator, you are required to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality at all times.
- Complete detailed Conflict of Interest Report including necessary internet searches
- Consult the NBI Reference Manual for proper procedures and information
- Assign Client Matter numbers.
- Notify Attorneys of Issues for Matter Opening Process
- Assign Affiliations for all Client Matters
- Maintain all Client Matter Modifications
- Process Dunn and Bradstreet reports (DNBi) / Hoover
- Maintain system integrity and data base clean up
- Complete Exiting Attorney Reports and requests for attorney to close Client/files
- Process all Client Matter Re-Openings (re-run conflict report and communicate new issues to appropriate attorney. This process will involve waiting for approval before re-opening.)
- Maintain client and employee confidences; protect operations by safeguarding confidential information
- Take initiative to train and mentor new NBI hires, staff and attorneys on NBI policies and procedures
- Work efficiently and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
Experience and Education
Two years NBI/Conflicts experience. Prior legal industry new business intake / conflicts experience preferred. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Two years of NBI Experience required
Proficient if MS Office applications;
Proficient in computerized Conflicts/Workflow software;
Excellent analytical and research skills;
Ability to compile, review, determine and communicate conflicts issues based on a variety of information;
Good judgment in determining when assistance is needed in communicating with attorneys and legal assistants on varied issues involving conflicts and maintaining client files.