New York, NY 10010
Position: Sr. Systems, Network and Cloud Engineer
Reports to: Director of Technology
Oversees network hardware and operating systems and associated devices.
Provides direct support to staff, management and guests with respect to day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems.
Troubleshoots all network and software.
Formulates and maintains network instructor standards, policies, and practices.
A Sr. Systems, Network and Cloud Engineer’ s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Contributing to decision-making and solutions development with respect to Company-wide Information Technology practices and procedures.
* Formulating and implementing Company-wide Information Technology policies and practices.
* Coordinating Information Technology projects effectively, incorporating new ideas and using discretion to identify areas of weakness and improvements.
* Exercising independent judgment with respect to providing helpdesk support, including analyzing and resolving end-user issues.
* Providing on-site and remote support for XXXX HQ and all restaurant locations.
* Setting up New Restaurant Openings setup, including rack and full equipment package.
* Troubleshooting and resolving user issues across a broad range of technologies.
o Firewalls (Meraki)
o Switches (Ubiquiti)
o WAP’ s (Unifi)
o Connected IO 3g/4g Failover
* Installing new software/hardware and upgrading existing software/hardware.
* Utilizing manufacturer technical support lines to resolve support issues.
* Supporting DT 3rd Party Applications such as:
o 8x8 VOIP
o Ordering APPS (Seamless/Grubhub, Door Dash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Relay)
o Google Mail
o Active Air + Elmedia (Store Music service and equipment)
o Microsoft Office 365 / One Drive
o Trend Micro AV
o Restaurant 365
o SplashTop Remote Viewer
* Configuring and supporting network printers, Apple iPads and iPhones, and other devices.
* Installing and maintaining email accounts, distribution groups and permissions.
* Administering anti-virus software on company technology systems.
* Understanding SLA’ s depending on Critical-Low driven by the business.
* Working on additional technology projects, as needed for store deployment or otherwise.
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Must be able to work in an office environment and operate office equipment.
* Must be comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs and standing for long periods of time.
* Must have strong and accurate computer and technology skills.
* Must be available to work additional hours beyond scheduled hours on projects or to provide support, as needed based on business needs.
* Must have outstanding analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
* Must have excellent communication skills with staff, management, and clients.
* Must be a proactive, organized, and well-trained professional.
* Must have the ability to multi-task, a solid work ethic, and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
* CCNP or CCNA would be preferred.
* Meraki and Ubiquiti/Unifi knowledge preferred.
* SAAS preferred.
* PCI Compliance experience Preferred
* Active Directory or Directory Services experience preferred.
* POS Experience Required
o TOAST POS Preferred
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Amazing Culture
* Competitive Pay
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Transit Benefits
* Free Food from the restaurant
* Discounted Gym Memberships
* Strong Growth Potential