Machine Learning Engineer
49 West 38th Street New York, NY 10018
You' ll design and implement NLP models, as well as work on bringing those models into production. You' ll work to drive our conversational engine forward, as well as build our NLU.
What have you done?
- Quickly learned and mastered new languages and frameworks as needed
- Have at least 4 years of software engineering experience working with machine learning models
- Have at least 3 years of implementing machine learning frameworks into production
- Become proficient in Python and at least one ML framework like PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Become proficient in Java
- Experience with NLP “ deep-learning style”: RNN, CNN, attention-based models, embeddings
- Built systems from the ground up
- Built chatbots or worked with AI
- Do you want to tackle cutting-edge NLP problems and laying the foundation for AI-human conversational interaction?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems?
- Do you want to automate everything?
As a born and raised New Yorker, it wasn’t a shock to anyone that she made her way back to the city after graduating from IU in 2012 (go Hoosiers!) A fellow camp friend referred her into the recruiting world right after graduation, and the rest, as they say, is history. When she’s not working you can find her shopping. Her claim to fame is that she was on Slime time live as a kid, and was even one of a few who was chosen to get slimmed!