Palo Alto, CA 94301 US
- Develop and apply basic knowledge and procedures to complete assigned projects and tasks; develop proficiency in technology relevant to the position.
- Follow established procedures and clearly-defined instructions to complete assignments; develop skills in identifying resources to increase efficiency and ensure highest quality work product.
- Develop and apply organizational skills to prepare work product and ensure efficient workflow within and among teams and departments.
- Identify issues and consult with others to resolve problems.
- Identify resources to increase efficiency in preparing work product.
- Comply with administrative requirements to meet billable expectations; prepare and release timenotes on a daily basis; prepare and submit timecards on a weekly basis.
Client Service, Confidentiality, and Safety
- Consistently promote and model the Firm's Client Service Principles in leadership, teamwork, work product, and personal interaction.
- Ensure compliance with the Firm's Information Handling Policy, including safeguarding confidential and personal information, and reporting any suspected breach appropriately and immediately.
- Adhere to the Firm's General Safety Practices and any unique safety practices for department and building.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and strong academic record required.
Meet Your Recruiter
After graduating with an Associates Degree in Business Administration from Westchester Community College Dan wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do. In February 2013 he decided to put his knack for connecting people with one another to work when he joined The Phoenix Group. When he's not in the office you can find him skiing, golfing, or spending time with his family.