Litigation Paralegal (Melville)
909 3rd Ave Fl 28 New York, NY 10022 US
We are seeking a Litigation Paralegal to work in our Child Victims Act (CVA) Department. Experience with negligence and personal injury cases is helpful. Must be reliable and professional to work as part of our close-knit team. A successful candidate should have excellent communication and writing skills; must be highly organized and detail oriented. Experience reviewing medical records is a plus.
- Communicating with clients.
- Preparing and exchanging discovery demands, responses and authorizations.
- Obtaining and exchanging medical records.
- Court filings.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Paralegal Certification preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance