Litigation Paralegal (Baltimore)
Baltimore, MD 21205 US
- Communicating with clients.
- Calendar management.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Preparing and exchanging discovery demands, responses and authorizations.
- Scheduling depositions.
- Obtaining and exchanging medical records.
- Court filings.
- Other administrative duties as needed. Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm environment.
- Experience with Maryland’s Electronic Case filing system (MDEC).
- Paralegal Certification preferred