IT Support Specialist
25 West 39th Street, 2nd FL New York, NY 10018
• Provide technical support for both co-working locations.
• Interact with clients of various companies via phone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, in the effort to resolve issues in the most efficient manner.
• Provide support for network systems
• Provide support for individual desk phones, mobile, and conference room phones.
• Provide support for audio-visual systems, including audio distribution, conference room and presentation systems.
• Provide support for both Mac and PC users.
• Escalate and/or work in tandem with appropriate people from within and outside the organization on unresolved issues.
• Work on improving services and reducing issues.
• Install and configure workstation, telephone, video, and mobile hardware/software as required.
• Excellent communication, documentation, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
• 3+ years of experience providing IT support, including Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience in cloud-hosted solutions such as Office 365, Dropbox, Sharepoint.
• Excellent understanding of basic network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and access points.
• Basic understanding of network protocols.
• Bachelor’ s degree in any IT or related discipline preferred.