IT Manager - User Experience
One Financial Center Boston, MA 02111 US
This person will:
- Lead the training/user experience team to actively engage the user community to solicit feedback on IT experiences
- Help determine technology solutions to address business needs
- Communicate and promote IT initiatives and conduct just-in-time training as needed.
- Help establish pilot groups for new technology and track changes introduced to the environment.
- Ensure effective training solutions are implemented and maintained to support IT initiatives and training needs.
- Additional responsibilities included
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of IT management training/user experience, preferably within the legal industry.
- Experience managing in a multi-office environment.
- Strong team building and talent management skills, and the ability to motivate and hold team members accountable to achieve goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and/or teams across multiple functions.
- Facility analyzing, working with and presenting data.
- Facilitate teamwork and identify opportunities to develop new processes/infrastructure.
- Requires project management skills, budget/financial acumen, and strong business background.
- Must be process oriented and be able to implement new processes and standards.