IT Enterprise : Data Center Technician
Jersey City, NJ 07030
IT/Enterprise: Data Center Tech
**** group seeks an intelligent, motivated, and reliable entry-level candidate to join its IT/Enterprise Data Center team.
What you’ ll do day-to-day:
The technician will work on all areas of our data center operation as part of our existing team to rack, install, and troubleshoot servers, storage, and networking equipment, and install and troubleshoot copper and fiber cables. Additional responsibilities include shipping, receiving, and inventory control of our installed technology, spare parts, and cables. The technician will work closely with globally based teams and/or vendors to identify, diagnose, and resolve technical and non-technical issues.
Who we' re looking for
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to apply knowledge learned to identify and resolve issues are required.
- Some hands-on work experience in technology is desired, and previous data center exposure is a plus.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible hours (some evenings and weekends) and reliable transportation are required.