Helpdesk Consultant (Daytime Shift)
New York, NY 10017 US
Provide professional and efficient Level I technical support to internal employees (customers) that are using proprietary applications as well as other client-server applications. Diagnose and resolve hardware and workstation configuration problems, routing calls to other support areas as necessary, alerting management where critical.
- Basic resolution and service delivery by providing a complete and accurate depiction of issues reported, and their resolutions, into problem management system
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and research problemrvice delivery
- Provide mainly phone support to end users
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Use of tools, procedures, and customer relation techniques established for the HelpDesk team to support customers through telephone, remote access to the customer’s workstation.
- Document all probs, recommending solutions and escalating to a higher tier when necessary
- The analyst will also need to exercise good judgment when dealing with sensitive employee security information, as well as company documentation, in keeping with corporate data security and compliance requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Entry level support technician
- Experience in a corporate support position in a technical environment with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot system problems.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, a corporate HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Operating Systems
- Excellent oral and written skills to interface with all user/technical communities within the company
- Understanding of financial business environments will increase the incumbent’s potential for success.
- Possess good time management/organization skills necessary to assist in developing IT processes/procedures and to manage own work queue, perform escalations, and assist in team projects.
The employee reports to Corporate Help Desk Manager and has some flexibility in identifying and initiating activities to achieve the objectives of the position. The incumbent is expected to be a “self-starter” who is able to create and carry out tasks assigned with a minimum of supervision.
College degree in a technical field of study relevant to the position and demonstrate capability to operate in a highly technical environment.
Pay $30-35/Hour - OT Eligible
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Director - Tampa
Kenny is a graduate from Quinnipiac University where he received his degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology. He has been with TPG since November 2015 and initially got into recruiting through a friend from college and never looked back. When he is not in the office you can find him fishing, golfing, or hanging out with his girlfriend and dog Foxy.