11 Broadway #1301 new york, NY 10004
Experienced Helpdesk Analyst reporting to ServiceDesk Manager. Will be responsible to respond to and take ownership of ServiceDesk tickets and perform ServiceDesk activities including hardware and software installation, troubleshooting and repair with professional courtesy and friendliness, driven by a desire to help people work properly. Will be expected to display a strong work ethic and accountability to the ServiceDesk team with a positive attitude.
- Monitor ServiceDesk Incident queue and Telephone Hotline for day to day user issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for assigned Incident Tickets, in person, over the phone and by email.
- Maintain activity log for each incident in a clear way
- Perform IT maintenance and project tasks such as PC setups, OS imaging, upgrades and automation. Take ownership of managing time and projects and reporting to ServiceDesk manager.
- Liaise with Level 2 Problem Management team in resolving persistent issues and other known issues
- Listen to user' s needs to determine user specific instructions and devise workarounds when necessary
· 2-5 years of work experience providing Help Desk/ technical support.
· Ability to communicate with courtesy, professionalism and clarity.
· Proficiency with all current Windows operating systems and products.
· Proficiency with Hardware and Software PCs, Laptops, Printers, MFP, Mobile Devices MS Office, Internet Browsers, Adobe products
· Ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
· Ability to follow instructions and think out of the box when situations demand
· Knowledge of information technology products and services.
· College Degree or certificate program completion