Help Desk Technician
25 Main St Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, support and provide general assistance to senior technical staff.
- Setup video conferences to other Firm offices as well as outside entities as requested.
- Must be knowledgeable in Teams and hosting Zoom calls. Maintain inventory of Firm technical equipment and supplies.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation discipline and experience with a ticket management system.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a collaborative team environment; must be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Provide, on a rotating basis, after hours on-call coverage for end user support.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 desktop environment.
- Computer desktop and laptop hardware repair and knowledge, Microsoft Office 2016 with particularly strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, iManage, Smartphones and all mobile devices.
- Legal specific software such iManage, Worksite, Workshare, etc preferred.