Help Desk Applications Specialist
25 Main St Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
In the role you will:
- Act as an internal escalation point in the Help Desk team.
- Require a high level of knowledge of the Firm’s application suite and systems.
- Strong documentation skills, consistently conduct independent research on new issues and excellent attention to detail.
- Includes providing hardware and software technical assistance to the Firm’s users.
- Setup and support of video conferences to other Firm offices as well as outside entities as requested.
- Must be knowledgeable in Teams and hosting Zoom calls. Maintain inventory of Firm technical equipment and supplies.
- Beta-testing software applications.
- Experience with a ticket management system. Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a collaborative team environment; must be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Provide, on a rotating basis, after hours on-call coverage for end user support.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 desktop environment.
- Computer desktop and laptop hardware repair and knowledge, Microsoft Office 2016 with particularly strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, iManage, Smartphones and all mobile devices.
- Knowledge in the development, enhancement and maintenance of templates, macros and forms for document production is preferred.
- Legal specific software such iManage, Worksite, Workshare, etc preferred.