Help Desk Analyst
Two International Place Boston, MA 02110 US
Under the direction of the IT Support Manager, the Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing Tier 1 support for internal and external clients with super client service, technical support, and fulfilling other job duties as assigned.
- Provides first level phone and remote support to internal and external clients who are experiencing operational, hardware and/or network connectivity problems with their computers and associated software.
- Assists with information gathering and communicates with clients as requested to help resolve escalated issues.
- Works closely with the Team Lead to escalate unusual or recurring problems when necessary.
- Maintains working knowledge of all Firm applications.
- Documents, logs, and tracks all information relating to user problems in the ITSM platform including submitting knowledge base articles for approval.
- Seeks out opportunities to maximize help desk efficiencies and improve client service.