Full Stack Engineer
43 W 24th Street New York, NY 10010
XXXX is the leading platform evolving financial products and services acquisition. The XXX API enables channel partners to connect consumers with real-time decisions and quotes from premium financial institutions. We are a Venture Backed (VC) early-stage fintech company founded in 2015 that is disrupting the way brands, financial services providers, and consumers transact and monetize with online financial services products in personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts and mortgages.
XXXX is looking for an engineer to become one of the founding members of a new Front End team. As our engineering team and business have grown, we' ve identified the need to form a dedicated front end function, and need a talented junior to mid-level engineer to anchor this new team. This engineer will contribute to a variety of projects including embedded UIs, our partner portal, internal tools and a consumer-facing website.
In this role, you will:
- contribute to apps and services built on the latest versions of scala, play.
- help building a client portal in angular for configuring our entire platform.
- build libraries for code used across applications.
- develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline.
- write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process.
- review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards.
- you have 2+ years experience working as a professional software engineer, or a strong academic background in computer science.
- you have experience working with JVM environments, or an interest to handle many types of pipelines.
- you have a meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- you excel at designing and delivering functionality in a collaborative setting.
- you' re eager to master new technologies and techniques.